“Mind you, sometimes the angels smoke, hiding it with their sleeves, and when the archangel comes, they throw the cigarettes away: that’s when you get shooting stars.” – v. nabokov
((Neinescape on Deviantart! http://neinescape.deviantart.com/))
My name is Iain Ailpín Stewart. Scottie is th’ name my friends call me by.
I can always make potions an’ use spells tae help ye if yer ever in need of such things. If you got a nasty fairy you want to get rid of, I’ll be glad to help. If your unicorn ate all of your candy corn, then let me help you get ‘em back.
I’m Neinscape’s one and only mythical creature specialist.
Iain: pronounced I-um instead of E-un.
Name: Iain Ailpín Stewart
Nicknames: Scottie, Scott, Alba, Ecosse
Birthday: November 30
Age: He looks around in his late twenties and early thirties.
Height: Around 5’9 almost 5’10
Eyes: Emerald green
Relationship status: Has a crush on a certain somebody.
His hair is a reddish, brown. It isn’t completely vividly red, but looks like a faded, dull color of it. There may be a few grey hairs here and there from age and possibly stress. Not very short, but not too long. A bit wavy. It stops about to his shoulders. Years ago, Iain’s hair would have been longer and tied up in a loose pony tail, but recent years have made him cut it shorter.
He may have a stubble from time to time, but he likes to keep a cleanly shaved face in the present. A long time ago he wouldn’t dare have shaven his beard. Maybe a trim here and there, but now he’s started the habit of having a clear chin.
Iain’s eyes are a vivid, emerald green. Usually they have a clear and light, friendly gaze, but at times they can grow with a crushing intensity like burning jade.
He has a stout and lean body with broad, firm shoulders. Kind of squinty eyes. Some several freckles on his nose and cheeks. Though there are quite a few freckles all over his body, but are only to be revealed under the strong rays of the sun.
He has fair skin. A bit dry and callous in some areas of his body such as his feet, arms, and hands. There are many scars littering his back, but barely any in the front. Spare the scar over his heart and the left side of his ribs. Some of the nastier scars causes him a little pain even today.
- Middle name is pronounced Ey-lphin. He only allows his close family members to use it and perhaps if he gets close enough to his lover, he’ll let them use it.
- Iain’s an honest man. He doesn’t really care for lying. Though he doesn’t expect honesty from anyone else, he still hates it when people lie to him.
- Can hardly back down from a challenge.
- He’s a bit of an airhead and will often times seem distant or lost in thought. Practically aloof.
- Iain’s mostly carefree and a tad bit eccentric.
- He loves his solitude.
- Iain’s a mix of playfulness, cheerfulness, and indifference.
- He smiles easily.
- He’s usually friendly, but will seethe silently when angry. Though, it’s not very easy to make him mad.
- Iain’s quite intelligent, having had many famous inventors and scientists to emerge from him. He’s a reader, writer, and a romantic.
- When provoked, Iain will either start be a smart-ass or glower threateningly at you. Even worse, he might rough you up a bit if enraged.
- Enjoys teasing people immensely.